We are looking for Java/Kotlin Developer that has:
- Experience in Backend Java/Kotlin software development: Java EE, Spring Boot, JPA, JAX-RS.
- Experience with OOP, Design Patterns, SOA, Microservices.
- Experience with automated testing: JUnit, Mockito, Arquillian.
- Experience with database and messaging technologies: MySQL, NoSQL, Cache Redis, Kafka, JMS.
- Experience with Versioning, Build, Deploy and CI/CD tools: Git, Maven, Gradle, Jenkins, Docker, Nexus.
- Willingness to share and to grow.
- Fun to work with and a team player.
- Bachelor’s degree. (Preferably in Computer Science/Information Technology)
Extra plus for:
- Experience in point of sale system, inventory and accounting systems.
- Experience in payment systems.
- Familiarity with Agile Methodology and SCRUM.
- Very good presentation skills with the ability to communicate technical issues to technical and non-technical audiences